Krakatos has posted a new version of the PS2 emulator for Windows, heres whats new:
Ok, let's do this once again, as the stack problems have been solved. Here arrives another beta.
Note, this is Vtlb ONLY. Vm version is currently not working and very broken. More than half games won't work with it.
Pcsx2 Playground beta release svn599.
- vu flags updated
- code cleanups and reorganizations as usual
- restructured the entire initialization process of Ps2 memory and cpu resources.
- implemented COP0 and COP1 (FPU) opcodes in the new opcode table system
- fix for fatal frame 1 in vm version
- usual GUI fixes and code cleanups
- new exception handling implemented
- bugfixes for some games (like xenosaga 1, FF12 intro fmv)
- bugfixes for mtgs
- general improvements to the emulator's reset and recovery code
- renamed the solution configurations to release, development, debug.
- fixes for the interpreter
- Simplified/improved the memory protection model, and optimized the EErec's block fetch slightly
- FMV playback speed improvement of about 8-10% since latest beta
- General vtlb speedup since last beta, 563
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.