jjolano proposes a new version of its FTP server for PS3 which has the distinction of being completely Open Source.
New / fixed:
- Added additional return codes
- New command parser (better than the last)
- Moving the recovery function of the IP on its own thread (which avoids the problems of blockages, this method requires, however, still have access to internet)
- Detects all now mount points dev_flash writable
- Rewrite many functions
- Added information more understandable to the display
- Moving the passwd command and EXITAPP in the specific SITE commands (see SITE HELP)
- Changing the format of LIST to look somewhat "ls-a-l"
- Reduced code
- Improved performance and stability
- Fixed some bugs
- Improved compatibility with FTP clients
The archive also contains a version of the CFW Geohot and a version without a password for the connection.
Use the IP of your PS3 to connect to your PS3, then use:
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.