Here we are once again talking of the "Made in Italy" ccpspita of our compatriot, and a member of the Forum and hardcore modder.
Whenever there to put a story on the development of the project MyPSProbotics being taken by a kind of euphoria combined with frustration.
Euphoria because this draft modding extreme we have followed the beginning, and besides promises brought concrete results and congratulated, however frustration because even if all the news in this project spoke MyPSPRobotics not suffice 3 sides to sum up all the infinite characteristics also implemented Only now, those already made and those in development queue!
This time Ccpspita delight us with a demo absolutely do not miss: the implementation of motion sensors on PSP!
In the full changelog and video.
Video and changelog:
MyPSP 2Axis Accelerometer
Here's a news announcement of MyPSP: the 3-axis accelerometer.
This is a sensor that warns rotations "gravity" around the X and Y axis parallel to the ground.
The third axis (vertical) measure changes.
Aspects of implementation:
- Serial Tri-Axis Accelerometer v5 of Sparkfun (www.sparkfun.com
- SIO PSP used as standard (see circuits SIO PSP)
- Required the shifter PSP powered by low voltage (MAX3232)
- Required calibration of the sensor (PC)
- Required power battery (CR2025) external
Evidence of concept shown in the video:
- Provisional position sensor on PSP
- Entry of ASCII string continues on values X, Y, Z in SIO PSP
- Input controlled values X, Y, Z and control "DOWN RIGHT UP LEFT"
- Example of use to rotate the screen: text that rotates depending dell'angolazioen the PSP. Could be used to rotate 90 degrees vertical screen, operate a remapping of VRAM
- Example of "3D mouse": a graph with axes 3d moves a video of the PSP depending on the angle. Could be used to "fly" in 3D with a flight simulator on PSP ......
- Span more 'states
- Positioning sensor in the PSP or PSP with precise detection of the position of the angles
- Rotating display 480x272 and 272x480 in a second vertical orientation of the PSP in your hands
- 3D applications, Joystick / 3D Mouse
- Games ...... 3D
And the "Robot MyPSP" continues to move with a sensor in the most '