Some time ago we had submitted the proof of concept of a project in the developing world, it was multitasking, a homebrew that allows us to handle multiple processes simultaneously displayed within windows Windows-like.
Today Carlosgs, author of the application, issue a new version corrected and improved, which increases the performance and ease of use. Some of the most important improvements concern the ability to display text files / pictures, the addition of specific combinations of keys fast and code optimization in general.
- Added TXTer-PNGer, two readers of text files and images available in browser
- Added combination R + left / right, which corresponds to ALT + TAB to quickly change the window
- Added combination R + X that allows us to move a window from anywhere, without clicking on the title bar
- Improved management of the cursor movements are softer so it's more comfortable to move
- Added cursor theme "Human" from Gnome
- Optimize management of CPU
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.