January 5th, 2017, 23:02 Posted By: wraggster
Over at GBA Dev a new release of mGBA has been released, mGBA is a GBA Emulator for Windows, 3DS, Wii, PSVita, heres some of the news:
mGBA is a new emulator for running Game Boy Advance games. It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack.
Up-to-date news and downloads can be found at mgba.io.
A new release of mGBA, version 0.5.2, is available. This version is a bugfix release, which contains many stability and accuracy fixes. An extensive list of changes follows after the cut.
• Game Boy support
• Support for encrypted CodeBreaker GBA cheats
• Emulation of Vast Fame protected GBA carts (taizou)
• Tile viewer
• Threaded rendering mode
• Libretro: Memory map and achievement support (leiradel)
• GUI: Add UI control remapping
• GUI: Add fast-forward
• Wii: 240p support
• 3DS: Adjustable screen darkening
• Ability to temporarily load a savegame
• Load specific files out of archives
• Automatic BIOS detection
• Windows Vista or newer
• OS X 10.7 (Lion) or newer
• Nintendo 3DS
• PlayStation Vita
Download Here --> https://mgba.io/
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here