January 12th, 2011, 23:55 Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&...0&view_reply=1
Almost two years between the last update of the mode, the fantastic multi-format audio player has stood for years thanks to some unique features.
He learned to play the most popular forms of audio consoles and computers to 8 / 16 bit, plays the much more modern but mp3/ogg important thing for a player (or console) portable music, reduces battery consumption considerably thanks to 'use a little CPU intensive.
In detail the characteristics of the player and the current version of the changelog.
Support for many music formats:
* Trackers: 669, IT, MED (MMD1 only), MOD, MTM, S3M, STM and XM module formats.
* C64: SID and MUS (HVSC song length database support)
* Atari ST: YM, SC68 and SNDH
* SPC (SNES)
* VGMz & GYM (Sega Master System / Sega Genesis aka Mega Drive * / some derivats)
* GBS (Game Boy)
* NSF & NSFe (Nes)
* AY (Spectrum / Amstrad CPC)
* SAP (Atari XL)
* Modern: Vorbis / Ogg and MP3
* Sleep timer
* Adjust clock settings from 80 to 222Mhz (depends on playback format)
* When Player still responsive to CPU load gets high, eg. clock setting
* No more 25Mhz mode
* Option menu, press Start button During playback
* Added "nocheck" parameter to modo.cfg to disable file checks, Improves
speed of file browser
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here