May 19th, 2006, 00:32 Posted By: wraggster
Deniska has released METAL BLOB SOLID PSP (Blob Wars::: Episode 1) version 1.04 on his site, heres the info:
METAL BLOB SOLID PSP (Blob Wars::: Episode 1) version 1.04
This is a PSP adoptation of METAL BLOB SOLID from Parallel Realities (http://www.parallelrealities.co.uk)
- open source tactical 2D platformer.
- Over 25 missions
- More than 8 hours' gameplay!
- 4 difficulty settings
- Large levels with different environments, such as water, lava, ice and slime.
- Use a variety of different weaponary, including machine guns and laser cannons.
- Multiple objectives
- Jetpack and Aqua Lung items to find
- Optional blood and gore
- Boss Battles!
- Lots of sound effects and music tracks
- Configurable controls
- Cheats: get unlimited health, aqualung/jetpack, rapid fire, extra blood/gore, speed, access to all levels
- Level replay value - Return to previous levels to rescue all MIAs and optional objectives.
I'll let you figure out how to get to the cheat menu on PSP :-)
1.5 users: copy contents of 1.5 folder to ms:/PSP/GAME
1.0 use EBOOT.PBP from 1.0 folder with data files from 1.5 folder
2.0 Please let me know if either version works with the latest eboot loader for 2.0 firmware
[X] MENU SELECT; SHOOT
[TRIANGLE] SECONDARY WEAPON
[ARROWS] MENU NAVIGATION/ IN-GAME MOVEMENTS
[ANALOG] MENU NAVIGATION/ IN-GAME MOVEMENTS
[START] PAUSE/LEVEL STATS
[SQUARE] IN-GAME OPTIONS MENU
[?????] ACTIVATE CHEAT MENU
Please refer to documents in the docs folder for details.
Ocasionally, the game runs out of memory and prompts the user to restart.
Sometimes crashes occur short after the game was resumed after a powerdown.
PSPSDK compatible c++ source code & makefile are attached to this distribution.
+++ MAIN PROGRAMMING AND DESIGN +++
+++ ADDITIONAL PROGRAMMING +++
+++ PSP ADOPTATION PROGRAMMING +++
Denis Televnyy (http://deniska.dcemu.co.uk)
Download and Give Feedback over at the OFFICIAL SITE --> http://deniska.dcemu.co.uk
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 17 comments - Join In and Discuss Here