September 8th, 2013, 23:48 Posted By: wraggster
NES/GBA/GB/Lynx/PC Engine/PC-FX/Wonderswan/Genesis/SNES/VirtualBoy/PS1 emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- Experimental CloneCD CD image support. The base part of the CCD/SUB/IMG filenames should match, and the file extensions should match in case(as in, upper or lower). Many CloneCD-format rips floating around on the Internet have unusable garbage Q subchannel data(from faulty ripping software, or faulty drives, I'm not sure), and Mednafen will refuse to use such a rip when it is detected(though detection isn't guaranteed).
- Improved PS1 CPU emulation timing accuracy; fixes problems with "Final Fantasy Tactics", "Battle Arena Toshinden", "Zero Divide", "NBA Jam Extreme", "Tiny Toon Adventures - Plucky's Big Adventure", "Eldergate", "Ballblazer Champions", and "Incredible Crisis".
- Misc PS1 bug fixes; fixes problems with "Tetris with Cardcaptor Sakura", "Arcade Party Pak", and "Crash Team Racing".
- Optimized the PS1 MDEC decoding IDCT code.
- Improved PS1 multitap emulation accuracy; The "Tales of [...]" games will now work properly when multitap is enabled.
- Changed how virtual ports are mapped when PS1 multitap emulation is enabled, to make more sense. See the included PSX module documentation for more details.
- Improved Virtual Boy noise emulation accuracy; fixes the digital sample playback in "Hyper Fighting".
- Deprecated command-line option "-loadcd", and added command-line option "-physcd".
News source: http://forum.fobby.net
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here