August 10th, 2011, 00:59 Posted By: wraggster
New release from developer neur0n who returns to take care of her now known CF bringing it to version 9.2 ME 6:39. The basic version of the CF developed for the PSP Fat and Slim TA-088v3 is not, as usual, is accompanied by LCFW that allows the use of non-hackable PSP including the Go
Neur0n cuddle for a long time now the PSP with FW 6:39 releasing excellent custom firmware. In fact the only viable alternative in the field consist of the CFW and CF PRO CF ME.
The CF-9.2 ME 6:39 , the last version released so far, as the need to incorporate minor corrections to the 9.1 version of ME-9 . Specifically, we see that fixes a bug in starting up the ISO solves the problem that saw the player to remain active by placing the UMD PSP on standby. Very welcome the addition of dedicated media files PBOOT.PBP update of PSP games. In addition, only for PSP Go!, Is updated to load plugins that are now performed correctly in the XMB.
CF remember that this is exclusively for PSP FAT and SLIM except for the infamous TA-088v3 (DATE CODE 8C or higher). So basic are excluded from all other models of PSP.
Thanks to a good installer released by the developer, you can use that CF for all models of PSP including GO! (Nee models 05G). The tool in question is called LCFW , and being signed in order to run on OFW you can not host it on servers to PSP-ENG, is also prohibited from providing direct or indirect link to the download.
Following further information from the changelog to the mini guide Installation of the CF 6:39 ME-9 .
[Additional info: ChangeLog, compatibility testing and installation]
- Fixed a bug in the open When ISO XMB.
- Added option to execute PBOOT.PBP.
- Fixed Noise When UMDdrive to enter sleep mode.
- Update Plugin loading. Both plugins ms0 EF0 and are loaded in the XMB. (05G only)
Test installation made
from 5.00m33 -> OK
From 5.50GEN-D3 -> OK (edit version.txt)
From 5.50Prometheus -> OK (edit version.txt)
From 6.20TN-D -> OK
From 6.37ME -> Error
From 6.38ME -> OK
From 6.20PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.35PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.20PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.35PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.39PRO-B6 -> OK .: Installation:.
- E 'on your PSP requires the presence of a CFW or a HEN (based on test compatibility)
- Copy the UPDATE folder into PSP / GAME
- Copy the FW 6:39 , renamed 639.PBP in the UPDATE folder
- Start the application from the XMB
- Pressing the button while turning on the console, you will enter the Recovery Menu
- Pressing the button while turning on the console, the PSP will launch with the official firmware
Download Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here