Posted By: Tesseract
Acting on an E-Mail from a reliable source (namely, the developer Brunni himself...) I found this update on his main site
New version of MasterBoy:
- EBOOT now has icon, wallpaper and sound (thanks to Ass-Itch from playeradvance for his nice BG/ICON)
- Corrected the bug of SRAM not saving properly for some people
- Added the last save date next to the save state slot number
- Enhanced SGB emulation (runs a lot faster)
- Corrected the garbage showing in the border of the render.
- Reworked the default palettes to be closer to the GBC ones.
- Augmented the maximum number of files per folder to 1024.
Note: The bug that some people has, save states not working after saving/loading a few, is still not fixed (I could contact nobody who has this problem for debugging). In between, if you have this problem, use the RAM state and save manually before exiting (or save less often ).
Also, for fans of the Coloring feature, check out the VirtualBoy Color Edition as well!