Significant bump for Lamecraft, which promises to bring homebrew on the PSP and the free exploration of the creation (albeit on a reduced scale) of the much acclaimed Minecraft.
The developer Drakon continues to update its Lamecraft by which we can explore a world of "cubes" modified at will. The 113 revision adds several precautions in the gameplay, sounds like the player the ability to rename the game world, set the parameters of the land and build more.
A gallery of images of the game is at the end of this news, preceded by the download link and the complete changelog.
- Icon and background in the PSP menu
- Parametric terrain generation
- Player walking sounds - sounds more like Will Probably
- Option menu in game to on / off player sounds
- Option to rename menu in game world
- When will you hold jump button player will repeat jumping
- When you are using parametric generation and terrain you will choose flat terrain, water will automatic turn off for now.
- Better collision detection.
- Less errors related to graphics clipping.
- Small cubes are not clipped anymore near wall.
- Medium cube on the right - not animated yet.
- New option in game menu: "DevMode" - this will show fps, cpu / gpu usage, free memory ...
- New option in game menu: "Take screenshot" - will make from the game screen and save it to the folder Lamecraft.
- In the circle menu will work as "Back"
- In game menu you can turn off menu by pressing the menu button second time.
- Simple sound in menu - testing audio lib.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.