Update 1.20 hit Killzone 2 over the weekend, bringing with it a bunch of stability fixes and some gameplay tweaks.
Here's the breakdown:
* Stability issue regarding randomly named games has been resolved.
* Stability issue where rapidly tapping (X) causes a crash on spawn-select has been resolved.
* Stability issue regarding the Saboteur's disguise ability has been resolved.
* Stability issue regarding game creation with a blank name has been resolved.
* Stability issue with repeatedly entering/exiting game has been resolved.
* Ignore list functionality has been corrected.
* Unlocking of the "Front Runner" Medal has been fixed.
* Incorrectly awarding victory to clans who don't show has been fixed.
* Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on Killzone.com has been fixed.
* Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective has been resolved.
* HUD issue when playing as a Medic during Assassination mode has been corrected.
* Controller input has been slightly tweaked and modified.
* Exploit of shotgun auto-lock on has been fixed.
* Issue with D-charges in Campaign mode has been fixed.
I spent the weekend playing Resident Evil 5 in preparation for our review, so I haven't had a chance to get back on Killzone 2 for a bit. How has online play been shaping up?
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.