Posted By: DarthPaul
Raphael has released an application which lets you change the sensibillity of your Joystick
- It changes the axial mapping to a cubic (or other selected) form so that small movements don't get recognized too early.
This means that you can move cursors more exactly and don't have it jumping around on the screen.
- It applies a sensitivity scale to linearly change the responsiveness (and maximal amplitude for values < 100%)
of the stick. With this you can 'slow down' the analog stick.
- It filters movement of the analog stick so that abrupt changes are further smoothed (adjustable).
- It is possible to calibrate the analog stick so it centers properly.
It is a plugin,so you guys must know how to work with plugins,uh? If you forgot in these 6 days... here's a reminder:
- Unzip the zipped archive
- Copy the joysens.prx into your mso:/seplugins/ folder
- Add the line "ms0:/seplugins/joysens.prx" into the game.txt
- Turn off your PSP and go into the Recovery Menu and enable it under the plugins section
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments