This is version 1 of the Java PSP Makefile Creator.
This is intended to create makefiles that are talored to psp programming.
- Multiplatform for all operating systems that use java.
-- E.G. Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Real time update and preview of makefile.
- Adjustable views of preview and entries.
- Save the makefile where you want.
- Some tooltips of entries:
Features to come:
- Automatic scanning of the psp library directory to be able to add libraries to your makefile that you have.
(may take a while to code.)
- Loading of makefiles (may not work with all makefiles, such as the ones created for luaplayer.)(Will take a
I have no idea if the "start JPMC.sh" will work for mac or if it will work correctly for linux.
If you are having problems, open bash or a command prompt to the folder where the jar file is and execute "java
-jar Java_PSP_Makefile_Creator .jar".
On windows, you most likely can just double click the jar file to execute the program.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.