So here it is..
For those who don't know what it is, this is the patch that you need to install in order to play ISOS and specially to improve stability to IrShell on CFW 5.50.
Note 1: PSX games will only work with flash POP Ver (won't work on PSP's 2000 with MHU though). With Popsloader you'll get an error.
Note 2: It is only for firmwares 5.50 MHU or 5.50 GEN-A on PSP 1000 or 2000. -Tested on both. (It will not work with GEN-B.)
Note 3: This utility touches a file in flash0 so USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Make sure you have:
- IrShell 5.0 installed.
- Plugins in game.txt are disabled (If not you'll probably get a black screen when running the prx. Just do a hard reset if this happens. Then try the patch again after disabling the game.txt plugins. Kinda looks like a pain but.. You only need to run this once!).
- Replaced the provided IRSHELL folder in your memory stick.
Instructions: (same as the old IrShell patches)
- Run IrShell
- Open Directory View and go to ms0:/IRSHELL/PATCH/5.50/
- Run btcnfpatch.prx
- Press X to start patching
- Wait a few seconds and you're done (you should see the following screenshot on your PSP if the update is successful).
- You can now re-enable your plugins in game.txt.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.