Posted By: wraggster
Ahman has released a new version of his excellent shell for the PSP, heres whats new:
Here is the latest version of iR Shell 2.1 with the following new features:
1. Support 1.0 Eboot format. (Note: The APP view will not list Eboots for 2.x Homebrews that are designed to be launched from Devhook firmware emulation.)
2. Support for __SCE__ naming convension.
3. Both 1.0 Eboot & SCE naming can be enabled or disabled under iR Configurator. If you don't use these naming convensions, you can turn them off for a faster APP view list.
4. Allow removal of startup splash screen (configurable under iR Configurator).
5. nethostfs server v1.5 is enhanced to allow read only access. This means you can open your PC server to the public without worrying files being deleted. Refer to the user guide for details.
6. File Manager has been enhanced to support mulitple files/directories selections similar to MP3. You can use CIRCLE key to hightlight multiple files or directories and then perform file manipulation on them. You can highlight maximum of 10 files or directories. The mulitple selection will only work under DIR & RDF View. It won't work for APP & SAV views.
7. The location of each view (DIR, APP, RDF & SAV) will be remembered after toggle. Example, switching from DIR View to APP View and back to DIR View. The directory & cursor location will return to its original location before you left. Pls note MP3 Shortcut & DIR Shortcut are also classified as DIR View.
Special thanks to:
- Terdinglage, Numeror & Xoassis for making menu skins for iR Shell.
- Numeror for designing new HELP image files.
- All beta testers for countless hours of testing, especially StoneCut for his professional test reports.
- All previous contributors to iR Shell, including AnonymousTipster, Dark Alex, Triable and others.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments