Posted By: wraggster
french to english translation (google)
Jojodu0010 leave his first homebrew which is entitled Ico Aplicator with graphics rather succeeded on behalf of Marc6310.
Description: Ico Aplicator is a homebrew which enables you to change the icon of the removable disk which is your PSP when you connect it to your computer. Before: Afterwards! : This homebrew has 60 built-in icons:
- Download the version adapted to your firmware
- Connect your PSP to your computer
- Pass your PSP in “mode USB” thanks to the option “Connection USB”
- Click with the right button on the file which you downloaded
- Choose to extract the files…
- Choose like destination the letter assigned to your PSP in the Working station
- Support on OK and it is all. How does that function?
- Start the homebrew
- Move the mouse on the icon desired
- Press on X - Leave by pressing the key Start, Passez your PSP in Mode USB to admire the result.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments