June 11th, 2011, 19:13 Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?i=4404
After a long (for timing information) absence from the underground scene of the PSP Total_Noob developer, proponent of the familiar and much appreciated 6.20 HEN TN who have opened a new chink in a context that seemed, now deceased, namely hackin PSP, here is the issue 6:39 dell'HEN TN-A.
A short distance from the release of the official FW 6:38, the network was literally invaded by the Proof of concept regarding the ' HEN 6:38 TN-A , made four hands and the developer Total_Noob German Hackman , HEN but was never issued for decision TN. But here in a scene dominated by ME and CF PRO, the odd couple great Total_Noob / Hackman back to stun the audience PSP. After the approval of the " mind "(TN), here's the" arm " (Hackman) releases the first HEN TN for the last sign of mom Sony: 6:39 HEN TN-A .
In reality it is a port of the TN-6:38 A, in turn based on the TN-E 6.20 (fix), so that the 6:39 TN-A retains all the features and for the occasion are bug fixes, including that plagued the access to USB flash PSP Go devoid of M2 crash.
NB: We remind all users that the 6:39 HEN TN-A, like any HEN is a Homebrew Enabler. Despite being provided with VSH Menu, Plugins support and support PS1 games, does not allow the backup of any type (ISO / CSO).
Below is the complete list of features.
NB: in this case, the HEN is signed to run on OFW. For both the domestic policy of DCEmu prohibits such content to host on our servers and provide direct or indirect links to the download, even by users. Penalty of permanent expulsion from the forum.
[Additional Info: Features 6:39 TN-A]
Features 6:39 HEN TN-A
- Launch homebrew
- Support for plug-compatible with FW 6.3x
- Support for PS1 games (POPS) in both PSN personally converted
- Fixed some bugs
For completeness: Changelog 6.20 TN-E
- Added the "TN Settings" to the XMB to manage configurations and plugin (based on Game Categories Bubbletune)
- Increased the number of characters of the OSK (from the standard 512-character screen to 1518 characters).
- Added password checking at startup (set by "Secority Settings")
- Added patch sceUmdMan_driver (umd4hombrew no longer necessary)
- Added support for USB access flash0, flash1, flash2, Flash3 and UMD
- Added support for multi disc PSX games
- Added ability to hide the icon in the menu dell'HEN Games
- Added display of version.txt
- Added more functions to the library kubridge
- Clone removed by Sony in various NID 6.20
- Fixed bug that prevented display of unity in the memory card pops
- Fixed the implementation of the system call in kernel mode (thanks to Neur0n)
- Rewritten the NID Resolver
- Updated database NID
- Improved compatibility with plugins such as: PSPConsole, Macro Fire, Custom Firmware Extender, Brightpad, Battery Warning Plugin and others.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 1 comments - Join In and Discuss Here