New budget modchip for PS2 Released, heres the info:
- Autoboot on all consoles v1-v14, just insert any PS2/PS1 disc / DVDvideo and press RESET! No procedures!
DEV1 modeon all v1-v16 consoles. The code runs mc0:/boot/boot.elf whed DEV mode is executed (now with a simple doubleclick of the reset button)!
- Quality PCBdesign with laser-etched solder mask and automated components assembly!
- Uses latest code developed by the members of the legendary ICE TEAM!
- Direct bootof any PS2 CDR/DVDR, even multi-elf and Dual Layer DVDR (DVD9) backups!
- PS1 import fix- PS1 games display at full screen!
- PlayStation2 logo displays perfectly, even custom HomeBrew disc logos display as well!
- Macro-OFF + green-fixfor DVDvideo!
- 18 wires for v1-v8; 19 wires for v9-v14 consoles; 1 additional wire for JAP consoles.
- DVD-RW supportif F wire is applied
- Simple and flexible usage of the chips' modes of operation.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.