<blockquote>BEHOLD!!! gmax2psp!!! A maxscript that you can use to create 3D models for the psp with out the hassle of manualy codeing in the model.
To use this maxscript:
1. Start gmax.
2. Click on the Utilities Tab thats at the left of the screen. The Utilities tab has a picture of a hammer.
3. Click the MAXscript button. Its at the end of the list.
4. Important, you must click the Open Listener button. If you dont, then the script will not be able to convert the models for the psp.
5. Click Run Script and open gmax2psp.ms file, where ever you have extracted it.
6. Click and select gmax2psp under the Utilities dropdown box.
7. Click Export Lua Structure to convert the models to lua.
8. open the program GrabListener.exe that is included in the compressed file. The GrabListener program copies everything that is in the listener to a file.
Guidelines to gmax2psp 3D modeling:
1. Every Model you want to show in lua code, MUST be linked to a model named frame. The frame model can be anything but MUST have the name of frame.
**More Guidelines to come in future versions**
You can get gmax at turbosquid.com. Click here.
Gmax does require an account on turbosquid.com, but you dont have to worry about it because they are free. Gmax is FREE!!!
This is only the first version of gmax2psp, so dont get all disapointed that it's stupid. I am going to be enhancing this script over time and will have the script to be able to support multimaterial objects or objects that have faces that are a different color and C\C++ code.</blockquote>
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.