I'm proud to present you a brand new 2D graphics library, called gLib2D.
After few months of intense testing... beta 5 is released!
What's new ?
- Improved support of intraFont
- Renamed g* functions to g2d*
- Removed g2dSetCoord*Relative's third argument
- Using constants instead of bools for some g2d* functions (better readability)
- Dynamic allocation of the display list, no more artifacts with a small heap
- Replaced G2D_FALSE and G2D_TRUE by false and true
- Added a global scale factor : g2d(Set/Get/Reset)GlobalScale
- Better scaling quality
- Lots of code rework
- No more swizzling artifacts
- Smaller display list size, saves 3/4 megabyte
- Forced coordmode with an inverted object is no longer applied
- Corrected documentation
Now the library can be considered as stable.
Please, try it, break it!
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.