August 27th, 2009, 23:46 Posted By: wraggster
News/release from Bubbletune
This plugin allows you to categorize your homebrew and games.
A few more features were planned for this release, but they'll still take a while to finish and I figured I'd just release what I had. Special thanks to SchmilK for all the betatesting, it really saved me a lot of hassle.
- Recoded entire project.
- Added support for 5.50 GEN.
- Added new mode, "Context menu", see below for more information (this replaces pre-game-menu mode).
- Added new option under System Settings to pick your mode instead of the ctrl combo.
- Added possibility to translate the plugin to your own language.
- Order of your categories is now calcuated from their modification time instead of randomly.
- Changed remap code, a lot of character and count limits should now be gone or decreased, including SCE limits.
- Show All option was removed in order to aid the removal of certainth limits.
- Fixed compatibility with a lot plugins.
Install it like any plugin in vsh.
You can select the mode which you like to use under your System Settings menu, the following are availible:
- Multiple MS, this will show a new memory stick icon for each category you have.
- Context Mode, this will show a context menu when you press X on your game icon and lets you select the category (last selection will be remembered).
Creating categories is simple, create a new folder in either GAME, GAME150, GAME5XX or ISO folder with the name of you category prefixed with CAT_ and fill it with everything you want in that category.
This was mainly implemented because of the new integration with vsh, and it didn't look good to have an English string in other languages. You can translate the plugin by creating a text file at ms0:/seplugins/game_categories_xx.txt, where xx is the language code of your language. A list of language codes can be found in the readme. Note that if you just changed your language in vsh, you need to reboot to make the changes active (this will be fixed in a future version). A file game_categories_en.txt is included for translation purposes, but not necesarry to copy to your PSP, as English is embedded inside the plugin.
SchmilK - Betatesting
ZiNgA BuRgA & Z33 - Information about RCO File Format
Davee - Webhosting and compatibility with TX
Download Here and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 1 comments - Join In and Discuss Here