Robo Hobo ps3hax worked on NES and Game Boy Color emulators. The emulators work fine for a first draft.
Here are the changelogs:
- Support Single Game Boy and Game Boy Color
- Support zip
- Use the right stick to open the menu, CIRCLE button to exit the menu (note: the opening menu causes problems with sound)
- Use L3 + L1 to save, L3 + R1 to load a backup
- All backups held the game folder
- No support for zip
- Not really ready for a satisfactory use
- Use the right stick out
- No backup management
- The package uses the same icon as gambatte
- Disable VSync to prevent too many problems of its
- The code for the buffer Her poses problems
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.