February 14th, 2006, 01:41 Posted By: wraggster
Sports Interactive have posted info and a load of screens of their up and coming game for the PSP, heres the info:
For anyone who loves football, Football Manager™ 2006 offers a dream come true. Using a new state of the art game interface and management infrastructure, Football Manager™ 2006 accurately simulates the trials and tribulations of a real football manager. Experience the pressure as you rise through the ranks, reach the heady heights of the Premiership and try your luck in Europe.
Features for Football Manager Handheld™:
• Select an active league from 7 countries -- England, France, Holland, Italy, Germany, Scotland and Spain -- with 19 playable divisions and 354 manageable teams.
• Accurate and up-to-date data from the world-renowned SI football database
• Accurate European competitions and world rankings
• Complete tactical options to allow a manager to influence a match
• Accurate player histories
• 36 possible players per squad
• Realistic commentary style match engine and computer manager intelligence
• Staff feedback on the current squad via coach and physio reports
• Realistically simulated media involvement - including transfer rumours
• Agent approaches and dressing room unrest
• A full interactive transfer system simulating modern day negotiations, including player loans, signings etc
• Realistically simulated world of football, giving information about transfers, results and injuries involving the big names in football
Check out the screens here --> http://www.sigames.com/softography.p...21#screenshots
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here