Developer mc707, two months since the last release, releases an update for EDecrypt, application for PSP that allows us to decrypt / patch file and prx EBOOT.bin. This new version, 1.3.1, adds some new features and fixes some bugs present in earlier builds.
Installation - Changelog v1.3.1:
- Copy the folder EDecrypt in PSP / GAME
- Copy the file to decrypt in ms0: / enc /
- Start menu EDecrypt Game
- Press X to decrypt the files or square to decrypt the files and patches for CF M33
- Added digital signatures for new controls on firmware
- Files can now be patched ELF decrypt
- It 'now possible to decompress previously compressed files
- Improved memory management. The PSP with 64MB of RAM can now decrypt files of around 25MB
- Fixati bugs
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.