DreamChip is a chip8 emulator ported & being optimised to the psp by zion.
- The emulator now runs in full screen mode.
- Flickering reduced (only seems to affect pong).
- Input working flawless (no more stickyness).
- Slight Speedup.
- More compatibility (games like space invaders now work)
Quite a few changes there
It was possible becuase i finally managed to get a working psp
So while this could have taken a while with me not having a psp, it ended up a lot faster with me having one
Plans For Dreamchip V4.0 :
- More compatibility (a few bugs are hampering a few games)
- Solve Flickering issue (flickering issue will be solved by the next release)
- File Browser (its been low on priority, but i will definatly incude in next release)
- Speed (more speed )
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.