Posted By: wraggster
New update of the Custom Firmware from Dark ALex
- Popcorn bug fixes
* Fixed bug that caused some games with certain icons not to work, and caused document.dat not to work.
* Fixed critical bug that caused continous corruption of psx games in RAM.
- Core bugfix: Fixed sctrlKernelSetInit* functions not working.
- M33 network update doesn't work in 5.00 M33, fixed.
- Added the posibility of loading version information from the file flash0:/vsh/etc/version.txt
By default is disabled. If you enable it in recovery, you could for example dump 5.01 firmware,
copy the version.txt from it to the flash, and bypass firmware check restrictions like those that
may be in psn, etc.
This will also fake official network update (not m33 one), and running the update eboot (again, not m33 ones).
- Plugins configuration file format changed.
The new format is as follows:
* There is no more conf.bin file.
* Now each line in vsh.txt game.txt and pops.txt will have a 0 or a 1 at the end. 1 indicates
that the plugin will be loaded, 0 (or anything else) that it won't be loaded.
Entering in recovery in 5.00 M33-2 wil automatically convert the old format configuration
to the new one (this may cause a delay first time you enter in plugins because of conversion).
- Added optins under advanced configuration that allow enable/disable of plugins in a certain configuration.
By default they are enabled.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments