It proposes the Daedalus X64, Nintendo 64 emulator on PSP, with a new review, 548.
This new version adds minor improvements to the 547 and as you can see in the changelog Annex, had made a large number of innovations. Recall that the project is enough to code under the GPL and is purely amateur.
Following the full changelog and download link.
- small speedup in OSHLE gu_functions - Small speedup in OSHLE gu_functions
- Added a quick hack for Chameleon Twist (It boots now)
- Added an option to change the color of the GUI in global settings( black,red,green,blue,and magenta can be used) - Added preview pics for all games (bdacanay) - Added preview pics for all games (bdacanay)
- Cleaned up some mistakes in roms.ini (bdacanay)
- Remove Mario Kart hack (no longer needed)
- guTranslateF patch speedup with ~50% doing a partial memcopy first
- Speed up guNormalize_Rugrats and guNormalize_Mario patches with ~50% using VFPU and no memcopy -
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.