I don't take credit for the making or the translation of this program, I've just fixed some the Icons and Names (by Aythamie)
Changes v0.3.1: (by Aythamie)
- Fixed German names for new icons.
- Fixed Spanish names for new icons.
- Fixed French names for new icons.
- Fixed Italian names for new icons.
- Fixed Portuguese names for new icons.
Changes v0.3: (by Aythamie)
- Fixed the fw 3.03 icons: RSS Channel Settings, Camera, Certificate Utility, Remote Play and Online Instruction Manuals.
- Fixed the English names for the new icons.
- Fixed the Dutch names for the new Icons.
- Added some more Icon Sets. (30 Icon sets totally now)
califrag: "I take no credit for this release as this is mostly a translation."
Changes v0.1 & v0.2: (respectively by kgsws & califrag)
- Hexed bmp2mig.exe and join.exe: Translated to English.
- Renamed bmp2mig.exe to bmp2psp.exe: .mig file extension is misleading.
- Renamed zac.dat and kon.dat to hdr.dat and ftr.dat respectively.
- Support for multiple firmwares with one batch file.
- Added advanced error handling procedures to the batch file.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.