Posted By: wraggster
"Custom Firmware Extender" by Cpasjuste is a set of two plugins for Dark_alex custom's firmware,
that will, like the title say, add some extra options to the SONY PSP.
With "Custom Firmware Extender 1.1" you should be able to :
- Start and stop a ftpd server while under the VSH (PSP Menu) to transfer files via WIFI (WEP,WPA).
- Reset the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Power off the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Change the speed of the PSP CPU/FSB while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Start and stop Usb Mass Storage under the VSH (PSP Menu) while browsing.
- Take a screenshot while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO) saved in the PHOTO folder.
- Set a default CPU/BUS speed at startup.
- Set Usb Mass Storage at startup.
- Configure your buttons mapping (NOTE button + your selected button).
Heres whats new in this latest version:
- Prevent a crash when booting with UMD inserted.
- Prevent a crash while using the reboot function (the module is now loaded a few seconds after the psp as booted).
- Sleep mode disabled when the ftpd is ON (big file transfer ok now).
- The combo button can now be assigned in the cfe_cfg.txt file.
- Each function can be now enable or disable in cfe_cfg.txt.
- A password can be set in the cfe_cfg.txt file to secure the ftpd server connection.
- Maybe some bugs added.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments