Posted By: wraggster
News via PSPita/ Mfor mature
U3-Robot has released his own Custom Firmware (and then updated it) which adds onto the recent 5.50 Custom firmware released last week, heres both news items:
First, I think about making Fix Flasher 1.0 with many fixes, but I made an own firmware called 5.50 U3R.
Changes from 5.50 GEN:
VSH Menu has SHUTDOWN DEVICE option.
Recovery Menu has SPEEDUP MS options.
1) You must install first 5.50 GEN as a shell (framework).
2) Copy u3rloader folder from a zip file to /PSP/GAME
3) Start 5.50U3R Installer from Game - Memory stick.
4) Click X to install firmware.
Heres the info from the 2nd version released:
Changes from 5.50 U3R:
Fixed PSX Games - they are now working. (tested on Gran Turismo)
Fixed exit with O button - now working.
Added built-in plugins: (only for psp-2000, and still under construction)
LEDControl 0.2 (not working on my 2000)
Hold+ 3.7 (working on my 2000)
MusicPRX 390 (not working on my 2000)
1) You must install first 5.50 GEN or 5.50 U3R as a shell (framework).
2) Delete u3rloader folder from /PSP/GAME if it is.
3) Copy u3rloader folder from a zip file to /PSP/GAME
4) Start 5.50U3R Installer from Game - Memory stick.
5) Click X to install firmware or Up with plugins.
Like any firmware or app that uses the Flash area, there is a risk of bricking, so please use with care. If in doubt wait to see what the veterans of any community do.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments