Posted By: wraggster
News via pspgen/pspita
The team issued a fourth version of the Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-D3, for all the PSP-1000 and PSP-2000 (excluding those with motherboard TA-088v3). This new update will contain the final version of the CF 5.50GEN-D3 and improves the way SPEED UP for Memory Stick. Also introduces support for irshell D3 (which will be released shortly) and fixes a bug related to VSH menu.
More to follow.
Installation - Changelog:
Minimum requirements for installing and tips:
- PSP-1000 or 2000 (except TA-088v3) with at least CF 4.01M33. E 'advisable to start the update from CF 5.50GEN-B2
- Set the theme and the original background for the XMB
- Copy the firmware 5.50, renamed 550.pbp in the root directory.
- Extract the contents of the package XGEN Updater for 5.50GEN-D3 and copy the UPDATE folder in PSP / GAME
- Start the application in the game> Memory Stick
- Select the option Install Flash CFW 5:50 GEN-D3
- Fixed a bug in the VSH menu that did not allow the Slim PSP owners to view the content of the Memory Stick
- Introduced support for irshell D3
- Improved version of SPEED UP MS
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments