It 'just been given the correct version of the Custom Firmware 5.03GEN for HEN-A, which solves the problems that arise with the PSP-2000.
More to follow
Installation - Features:
• E 'must have the official firmware 5:03 installed on your PSP and ChickHEN R2. Refer to the guide in the Tutorials section.
• E 'requires the presence of the latest version of NET Framework on your PC for proper setup.
- Extract the contents of the desktop
- Connect your PSP to your PC via USB cable and start the USB connection
- Start the file-LAUNCH ME
- Choose the model of PSP in your possession
- Check the option FULL and select YES in the Install PSP
- Select the units that have been allocated your PSP
- Click Start, and will copy the necessary files on your Memory Stick
- Disable the USB and then
- Go to Games / Memory Stick and run the application INSTALLER-LOADER
- Then get a screen with several options:
• flashing or on the console
• to launch the Custom Firmware
- Since this is the first time you run it, the press or flashing on the PSP forms for the CF
- Then press to initiate the CF
.: Note Post-installation:.: Once installed, then to start the Custom Firmware is just press the button.
.: 5.03GEN characteristics of CF-A:.
- Compatible with PSP-2000 TA-088v3 and PSP-3000
- Start of PS1 games
- Launching of ISO / CSO
- GEN VSH MENU available
- Access to Recovery Mode (which has still some bugs)
- Access to PSN
.: Functions of the Recovery Menu:.
- Toggle USB (running)
• Skip Sony Logo (not working)
• Hide Corrupt Icons (not working)
• Game Folder Homebrew (working)
• Autorun EBOOT (working)
• Fake Region (working)
• Use VSH menu (working)
• XMB USB Device (functioning)
• USB Charge (working)
• M33/GEN Network Update (working)
• Use Version.txt (working)
• MAC Address Hide (working)
- Game Categories (working)
- Reboot with OFW (not working)
- Run program at advanced Menu
- Advanced CPU SPEED
- CPU SPEED Plugins
- Plugins registry hack
- Registry hack suspend device
- Suspend device reboot in firmware officiel
- Reset system quit
.: Note to the Recovery Menu:.: Some options are n
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.