December 30th, 2010, 00:20 Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&...0&view_reply=1
More than two months since the last release, the developer patpat CTFtool GUI updates, the PC application, now at version 4.4, which allows you to create CTF themes for PSP compatible with the latest available version of the plugin CXMB. Among the new features of this new update, there is sure to signal support for firmware 6.20 which then allows you to create the final HEN 6.20TN CBC-A.
More to follow.
Note: The following files were removed from the archive:
- Base Folder (6:20 to 6:35): common_gui.prx, msvideo_main_plugin.prx, opening_plugin.prx, paf.prx, sysconf_plugin.prx, visualizer_plugin.prx, vshmain.prx
- Base Folder (5.50): game_plugin.prx,, msvideo_main_plugin.rco, msvideo_main_plugin.prx, paf.prx, visualizer_plugin.prx, vshmain.prx, common_gui.prx, sysconf_plugin.prx, visualizer_plugin.rco
- Base Folder (3.71 - 4.01): common_gui.prx, vshmain.prx, paf.prx
- Base Folder 5.00: common_gui.prx, vshmain.prx, paf.prx, visualizer_plugin.prx, msvideo_main_plugin.rco
These files have been removed because, for a range of domestic policy of PSP-ITA, are not allowed to post on the forum.
To seek, you must use the PSARDUMPER and extract them from their firmware.
- CTFtoolMenu updated to v2.1
- Added menu to install / uninstall CXMB
- Supports 6.20/6.35
- Fixed a bug that did not allow to convert some PTF themes
- Integrate the menu functions: pspdecompiler prxtool and tools
- PRXeditor updated to version 1.2
- Added Search and Replace functions
- Fixed more bugs than previous releases
- Updated the conversion module PRX
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here