July 6th, 2010, 02:09 Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&...5&view_reply=1
Almost two months since the last release (v4 Beta 5.9) , the Japanese developer patpat stable released version 4.0 of CTFtool GUI PC program that allows you to create CTF themes for PSP compatible with the latest versions of the plugin CXMB , as well as to extract individual files from themes ready. Many innovations of this update , including mention the integration of programs and RCOedit RCOmage , applications dedicated to modding developed by Zing Burg.
More to follow .
v4 Changelog :
Note : The following files were removed from the archive :
- Folder basis (5.50) : game_plugin.prx , game_plugin.rco , msvideo_main_plugin.rco , msvideo_main_plugin.prx , music_main_plugin.prx , paf.prx , visualizer_plugin.prx , vshmain.prx , common_gui.prx
- Folder basis ( 3.71 - 4.01) : common_gui.prx , vshmain.prx , paf.prx
- Base Folder 5.00: common_gui.prx , vshmain.prx , paf.prx , msvideo_main_plugin.rco
These files have been removed because, for a variety of domestic politics PSP - ITA, are not allowed to post on the forum.
To find them , you must use the PSARDumper and extract them from their firmware.
- Changed the interface for Drag & Drop
- Integrated RCOedit by double clicking on the file for editing
- Added support for sub- directories MUSIC / VIDEO / PHOTO
- Automatic language identification system
- Integrated RCOmage
- The file is no longer used comdlg32.ocx
- Optimized the speed of opening files format gim, omg , gmo , vag
- Improved quality wallpaper 01- 12.bmp
- Fixed several bugs in previous releases
- When creating a CTF , the file is automatically compressed osk_plugin_500.rco
- Other improvements
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 1 comments - Join In and Discuss Here