Hi everyone. This is my entry to the Homebrew Horror Show Competition.
It is a 2D puzzle game. Where you play as Gilbert, a student who is doing his book report for his literature subject. Little does he knows that the book "Castle Medieval" is cursed. Thus sucking him into the alternate reality world of the Castle Medieval.
The only way out of his predicament is to collect all the soulstone that is scattered in each chamber of the Castle Medieval.
In doing so it would release all the souls that are trap inside the soulstones and destroy the curse of the castle medieval.
But beware, you only have 8 minutes to exit each chamber. Failure to do so, you will became trap inside a soulstone just like the others. . . .
The game has a auto save feature where you may "continue game" (where you left off )the next time you play the game again.
1.) Chest can be move but only one at a time.
2.) Lock door can be open with the key of the same color.
3.) Chest can be use to fill out the abyss in the floor.
4.) Only Gilbert is strong enough to push metal chest.
5.) Switch can make things appear or disappear.
6.) Some switch need to be weight down to remain on.
7.) Chest can also be transported through portals.
8.) Cross can prevent dead while stepping on curse floor.
9.) Directional poison(the potion with arrows) can cause you to move in the opposite direction.
10) Poison( the potion with the skull) can cause you to walk continuously until you hit something.
11) Healing potion can be use to heal "poison" and " directional poison".
12) Skelington can not activate switches.
1) download from the link below.
2) extract to you hard disk .
3) copy only the folder with the name castle medieval and all its content to your ms0:\psp\game or ms0:\psp\game5xx folder.
psp1000 with 5.50Gen D3
psp2000 with 5.50Gen D3
Castle Medieval v1.1
- increase number of playable chambers from 23 to 33.
- increase the number of portal from 5 to 8 in game play.
1) Gilbert turning to a soul stone as timer reaches 8 minutes
2) Gilbert burning up as he is standing on curse floor.
- bug fix:
1) chest overlapping and became one on the exit of portal when two consecutive chest is transported thru a portal.
2) Gilbert is display again even when he is suppose to be dead. This happen when you fall into the abyss while a monster hit a certain switch.
NOTE: Save file on the old version will still work on this new version1.1.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.