The coder plum back to update the plugin Bright , come now to version v0.3. The new release fixes a bug in the plugin at the start of the PSP that did not load properly and adds the ability to vary the brightness with keystrokes for intermediate values than what you chose to set in the configuration file.
The plugin is compatible with CF 5.00 M33, 5.50 GEN-D3, 6.20 and 6.35 HEN TN-PRO
Installation and download:
</SPAN>Quote: .: Changelog:.
- That I know the intensity of the brightness of the top of the boot txt file correct Mistakes Had Been Wrong to describe the plug-in name
1. Download the archive to view news
2. Unzip on your desktop
3. Copy the contents of the folder contained in the archive directly into the plugin folder dedicated to the PSP
4. Replace or modify files vsh.txt , game.txt and pops.txt according to the files in the archive (EF0 to replace ms0 in the case of PSP Go!).
5. In the file bright3.ini will be included in that percentage will correspond to each press of the brightness (some values are already set in the ini file).
6. + + / increases / decreases the brightness of a unit
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.