Posted By: wraggster
Slasher has posted an entry in the Neoflash Coding Contest:
Project name: Asterz V1.2
From: Ontario, Canada
Division: PSP GAME
Original enter: YES
Support Motion: NO
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10: NO
Asterz is a shoot-em-up space game partly inspired by the classic hit game "Asteroids", originally released in 1979 by Atari. As you begin to start playing Asterz you'll find that this game primarily involves:
#1 – Dodge the incoming asteroids and enemy ships.
#2 – Destroy the incoming asteroids and enemy ships.
#3 – Pick up the dropped powerups to increase your ammo or give your ship an extra boost.
and #4 - Don't die!
I hope that this formula makes for some fast paced addictive and fun gameplay.
~ Changelog ~
Asterz Version 1.2
- Spring Neoflash Competition Version
- New fast shooter powerup added
- New asteroid that breaks into pieces
- Message background looks more pleasant
- Arcade mode is no longer an unlockable
- Complete controls overhaul
- Lives added instead of just health
- Various subtle changes
A Team Duck Production
Lead Programmer: Slasher
Programming & Support: Xigency
3d Models: Cablekevin
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments