November 5th, 2009, 21:42 Posted By: wraggster
News via pspitalia
Another update from DekraN for his homebrew LUA AlphaBase developed to now, a good bash debug PSP. This release, v3.6.8, fixes a bug related to the command "rect", and further optimize the program.
Following the full changelog and the link to download.
- Fixato a bug in the command 'rect', not allowed to print a blank rectangle on the screen even if you successfully passed the respective mode parameter to 1;
- Created a new subscript, CEU.LUA. Would be the CEU, precisely (processing unit commands), and contains functions associated with management operations and controls, more generally, that manipulate the array containing all commands;
- Updated the system of recognition errors with regard to core files to launch homebrew;
- Delivered the SCRIPT.LUA lighter and more readable;
- Total velocity of the script increased by about 10%;
- Syntax of Language optimized;
- Code optimized.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 2 comments - Join In and Discuss Here