August 29th, 2009, 00:49 Posted By: wraggster
News via pspita
The user of our forum DekraN releases a new update for his homebrew AlphaBase, excellent debugging bash for our PSP. This release also includes all the features found in LuaPlayer HM7, the program developed by coder Homemister91. These functions are bootable using the command "exec". I also remember that AlphaBase is completely open-source.
In track, plus some homebrew screenshots, you will find the complete changelog.
- Added command 'mod';
- Removed the command 'web' because a bug does not allow starting the web browser as it should in LUAPlayer HM7;
- Fixato a bug present in all commands PSER (which require only one parameter), which did not allow him to initiate eboots, ISO etc..
- Fixato a bug in the reproduction of the playlist, which is not allowed to play the songs after the first;
- Fixato a bug present in all commands that require a parameter bool (now this parameter is perfectly interchangeable);
- Fixato a bug in the loading of fonts;
- Added checks on the characters of escape, if the print function it finds someone, replace it with a blank character. Although with the use of this system is affected the environment of the Q-list (if you're going to bug immetteste in q-list command allocation or loading type load), now the code is much more readable format and contents of file is printed on the screen correctly
- Added startup check the existence of variables curfile and Kurds, respectively current file and current directory, each settable from Settings.ini;
- Delivered more functional the sliding system (if you reach the end of writing and if the mode is normal again and press Up or Down, you will end up respectively at the end or beginning of writing);
- Optimize system computer and the Playlist;
- Syntax optimized;
- Code clean, it follows an increase of speed of the script by about 30%;
- Added a helper commands, accessible from the keyboard inputLine Danzeff pressing Up or Down respectively. Will be printed on all functions inputLine HM7 AB or commands based on whether or not there is written on inputLine the command 'exec';
- Optimized the command 'cmd';
- The command 'info' now also be information on the number of commands present in the AB and the size in MB of any UMD inserted.
- Optimized all commands A.B.E. (eg char, text, etc..) used to change information on the execution of the user;
- Changed the separator complex parameters from "/ /" a '~'.
Download Here and Give feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here