May 7th, 2018, 21:01 Posted By: wraggster
Some great news for PSVita Fans:
Vita might not have any official love from Sony anymore, but TheFlow does, and doing so also remembers most portable Sony gamers, still love the original PSP games as such he has recently updated Adrenaline twice in one day with some nice bug fixes and neat new features.
Adrenaline-6.3 brings about the following:
- The Adrenaline menu has been improved and now has an option to reset Adrenaline’s settings.
- The ‘Screen Mode’ and ‘Screen Size’ options were removed. In their place, we now separate have Screen Scaling options for PSX and PSP games. I personally think there should be some defaults that stick to specific aspect ratios rather than giving the user too much choice.
As you can see, this release has some minor features that could somewhat improve your experience especially if you play both PSP and PSX titles on your PSVita.
Adrenaline-6.2 brings about the following:
- f.lux, by Rinnegatamante, has been added. This warms up the screen’s colours so that less blue light is emitted from it and as a result, it’s easier on your eyes especially in the dark and at night.
- A bug was fixed in which PSX games no longer have framerate issues when a custom screen filter is used.
- Compatibility with ‘Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep’ English patch has been fixed as it was broken in Adrenaline-6.1.
- Other bug fixes including one that prevents certain games from crashing Adrenaline when exiting them.
Furthermore, updating Adrenaline has become a simpler affair. To update Adrenaline, extract the VPK from the link below and copy the ‘sce_module’ folder to ux0:/app/PSPEMUCFW and replace all files when prompted to do so. Obviously, you need to have Adrenaline-6 or later already installed to use these instructions.
To get Adrenaline-6.3, simply download the VPK from the link below and copy the PSP’s 6.61 PBP to ux0:/app/PSPEMUCFW after renaming it to ‘661.PBP’. You can follow the above instructions to update Adrenaline if it’s already installed.
If you have any issues, report them to TheFlow through the GitHub link below.
NEWS SOURCE: Adrenaline-6.3 released (via) Wololo
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here