Posted By: DarthPaul
Dark_AleX updated his 3.71 Custom Firmware to revision 3 as mentioned a couple of days ago. And released the PopsLoader as well.
Changes in Custom Firmware:
- Fixed a bug in access to flash by usb.
- HEN core: kernel prx's with syscall exports work again.
- PSP Slim: programmers can set the size of user memory to 52 MB by using a sfo flag.
~Check sample in sdk for usage.~
- March33 NO-UMD driver:
* Fixed a bug that could hang the psp when exiting with home.
* Fixed compatibility issue with Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, and maybe more games.
- Vshmenu: it wasn't displaying properly with PSP slim TV-OUT due to the change of resolution. Fixed.
Changes in PopsLoader:
- Support for 3.71 and 3.72 pops has been added. Note that 3.71 however will not appear in the
list in 3.71 M33 as it is not necessary.
List of files needed for each version:
3.00-3.03: kd/popsman.prx, kd/meaudio.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx
3.10-3.30: kd/popsman.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx
3.40-3.72: kd/popsman.prx, kd/pops.prx, vsh/module/pafmini.prx, vsh/module/libpspvmc.prx
The files must be decrypted. (use square in psardumper). Support for encrypted&packed files is planned
for the future.
Download: PBP Unpacker
Download: PSAR Dumper
That's it, Enjoy!
Download and Discuss Via Comments