Posted By: gamefreak199101
Well Dark-alex has been busy and has released the 1.50 kernal addon for the latest firmware 5.00
1. Download the 1.50 Eboot and copy to the root of your PSP Memory Stick
2. Download the 1.50 Kernel and copy to /PSP/GAME5XX
3. Run the Installer
Note: because even deleting LFTV and korean font there was not enough space this time, this version will delete also flash0:/dic/apotp.dic
I'm unsure about what this file is for (maybe for japanese text predicition?) but system works fine with it.
IF you want to keep some of the things deleted by the 150k_installer do following things.
- Install DC7. Use the Format flash options in nand operations menu. Make flash1 size like around 1 MB smaller, make flash3 the smallest possible, and make flash2 a bit smaller (not too much, or you won't be able to download games and demos from psstore). Then, make flash0 as big as possible and continue.
- Install 4.01 M33, update to 5.00 M33.
- Install 1.50 addon. Dump 5.00 using the latest psardumper, and flash the deleted files you want back.
Download the 1.50 eboot here
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments