Posted By: wraggster
News/release from Ooblik
This is a controller for XBMC. Written in C and not crappy LUA like the others.
It includes the basic controls and the ability to send messages to the XBOX.
This is an early version so it may be buggy.
To Go To The Menu Press L+R.
1. Extract "XBMC Controller" to your X:/PSP/GAME/ folder.
2. Edit "config.txt". To match your XBOX IP Address and Webserver Port.
xbox_ip = "xbox";
xbox_port = 80;
xbox_pass = "yourpassword";
3. In XBMC make sure your webserver is enabled.
- You can now control password protected webservers. (Thanks to clpetty for bringing this to my attention. XD)
- Added option to reload configuration.
- Controls can now be re-mapped in the configuration file.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments