Snowmydog (interesting name) has released the final version of his game Treasure of Pharaoh.
For anybody that didn't download the previous version, Treasure of Pharaoh is supposed to be a more updated clone of Lode Runner. What is interesting here is that he has included a cool map editor for you to design your own levels, along with 50 brand new levels and he even went as far to include an animated ending.
Here's the changelog:
* An easy to use map editor, now you can design your very own special map for fun.
* Auto merge custom map pack. This function is for sharing custom maps between friends. First, get the custom maps(CUSTOM.MAP) from your friends. Then rename it to (UPDATE.MAP). Copy to your memory stick. Start the game. The game will automatically read the UPDATE.MAP and merge to your custom map pack. It's permanent, you only need to do it once. After the merging, the system will delete the UPDATE.MAP. All operations are automatic and easy to use, you don't even need to press a key!
* 50 new levels.
* The original 150 levels compiled as "Tuktankhamun" map pack. Additional 50 levels compiled as "Khufu" map pack. "Darius" is reserved for custom maps.
* Each game pack has an individual game save slot. Don't worry, the old game save is compatible with this version.
* Some maps have been adjusted to make them more fun.
* Serveral bugs fixed.
* AI has a minor adjustment.
* New animated ending
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.