A new PS3 Emulator has been announced, in reality its going to be years before anything decent will run and on one mega powerful PC, but anyway, heres whats new so far:
List of recent project changes over the last week:
- implemented ELF compiler (Asm, only for test).
- Fixed ADDI opcode.
- fixed FileSystem syscalls..
- Fixed dump code.
- Founded and emulated more instructions.
- Fixed sc value..
- Emulated more instructions.
- Fixed SetPc value..
- fixed compilation bugs for debug mode
- fixed read/write 16/32/64/128
- implemented fast read/write.
- emulated some file system SysCalls
- rewrote MThread mode (now use pthread 2.8.0)
- rewrote memory manager
- rewrote save (ini) manager
- main and Log frames now save current position and size
- added more opcodes
- fixed crash if Log/DisAsm/Memory Viewer frame is closed
- implemented OGL video mode
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.