May 23rd, 2008, 16:31 Posted By: DarthPaul
Remember Quinta Essentia? Probably not, but you should.
For those empty brains there, Quinta Essentia is a homebrew RPG under development by Team Xeoka. The game's press release was announced some months ago here at DCEmu.
Just as a quick update, the team hasn't stopped working on the game. They're working on every aspect and detail, and getting it ready to release the best homebrew RPG for the PSP ever created. But, since the project is so huge, and the people working on it are busy people, it's slowing down. And we're asking for help.
We need another member in our team. We are looking for an experienced pixel artist to join the development team, that could aid in the design and creation of interfaces.
* Self motivated with a good attitude and able work with others.
* Ability to effectively persuade, explain and negotiate.
* Management of time and workload to meet flexible deadlines.
* Remain focused and motivated throughout all tasks.
* Development of interfaces that are entertaining, intuitive and technically feasible.
So, if you think you have what it takes to be in our team, be sure to contact us and show us your skills. You can send an e-mail to the address below:
For the latest Quinta Essentia news and updates go to the Official Quinta Essentia Blog or the #1 Quinta Essentia Affiliate Site.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 5 comments - Join In and Discuss Here