The park homebrew titles is enhanced by another little gem. The developer lps released in fact a new version of Quake 1: Arena, renamed for the occasion Quake Arena Arcade, which allows you to relive the battles fast tipoci FSP branded multiplayer arenas of Quake. The R4 version adds new maps, Kuroki makes significant enhancements to the engine making it more fluid, as well as various graphical improvements. All this is accompanied by two EBOOT: the normal optimized for PSP FAT, while the Slim to the latest 2000 and 3000.
Following changelog, installation and download links.
Changelog and Installation:
- Renamed to Quake Arena Arcade game
- New PSP Kuroki engine modified by MDAV with Infrastructure and Adhoc
- New eboot gfx
- New hud icons with transparency
- Wide console background image
- New console font and menu
- Qadm6 - Lightning Gun Was Replaced by Railgun
- 9 new maps
- Any multiplayer map May be started from menu
1. Download the archive psp_qaa_r4.rar and unpack it on Desktop
2. Copy the folder you just got the folder PSP in the root of your memory stick
3. Choose the appropriate version of PSP EBOOT used: Normal for FAT, Slim Slim and Brite, and copy the path ms0: / PSP / GAME / QAA /
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.