Posted By: wraggster
New release by the coder for the version of PSPStates Plum has a convenient menu. The basic functionality remains unchanged, PSPStates is a plugin through which you can save our game sessions regardless of save points established by the game itself, features that may come in handy on several occasions.
The v0.4 release of PSPState menu is based on pspstates_kay.prx made by neur0n to fix some bugs of previous version. In particular, it is still a risk of blocking the home menu when using the plugin, plus fixed a bug is on the acquisition of the Game ID. .: Changelog:.
PSPStates remember that it is incompatible with PSP FAT (series 1000) as for its correct operation uses additional RAM introduced from PSP SLIM (series 2000).
More info in the box below. [Additional Info: ChangeLog, installation and download]
- Fixed bug that blocked the Home menu
- Fixed recognition of the Game ID
- Download the archive at the end of news
- Unpack it in the root of the Memory Stick
- Replace or edit the file game.txt with that contained in the archive (if already present, but should not override manually edit).
- Press the button while in game
- Press + to view the menu States
Download Via Comments ...