Posted By: wraggster
News/release from darko79
PSP-HUD v2.02 - August, 31st 2008.
This is a plugin for PSP CWF 4.01M33-2 (not tested on earlier versions) that displays some basic info on screen:
- CPU/BUS speed and CPU usage
- notification on CPU speed change
- battery status (percent and time left)
- local time
Besides displaying info on screen this plugin can:
- change cpu speed
- take a screenshot
Put hud.prx and hud.lang in seplugins directory on your PSP memory stick
and append ms0:/seplugins/hud.prx to vsh.txt, game.txt and pops.txt files.
Default configuration is to show cpu speed change notification, battery percent left, local time in bottom right corner.
Default button setup is:
- NOTE+LTRIG to access configuration menu.
- NOTE+RTRIG to turn HUD off and change between display methods
(this will only change method currently, it will not be saved, to save it you must enter menu)
- NOTE+UP to take a screenshot
When you exit menu configuration will be automatically saved in ms0:/seplugins/hud.cfg
If button configuration is changed and you can't enter menu anymore (or can't rembember) delete hud.cfg and restart PSP.
Method 1: this is a new method that is not available always, it hooks to a system API to get accurate FPS reading and to draw hud display,
when current running application/game is not using this API, plugin fallbacks to method 2 and FPS will always display 59 or 60
Method 2: this is an old method (from pre 2.0 versions)
In most cases Method 1 gives better display and sometimes worse, if there is a problem with one you can switch between methods from menu or by
pressing NOTE+RTRIG (default key configuration).
August, 31st 2008. v2.02
- changed option 'SHOW HUD', besides switching off HUD display it is used to switch between display methods
- new every info part has it's own custom position
- moving analog stick in menu, when positioned on FPS,CPU,BATTERY or TIME, will automatically switch that item to custom position
August, 31st 2008. v2.01
- fixed a bug that caused a crashing when exiting a homebrew
- screenshots are placed in ms0:/PICTURE/ folder
- added french lanuguage (thanks to Mizou93)
August, 30th 2008. v2.0
- new drawing method to reduce flickering (thanks to Raphael for suggestion)
- when in options keys are disabled for background process
- to reduce memory usade languages are not stored in memory and are loaded on overy language change (this is causing slow language change)
- cpu and bus speed are joined in one option
- show time option is expanded with more formats (24h, 12h)
- alignment is no longer unique for all options, now every option can have different alignment
- order of displayed items can be changed (useful when displaying multiple options in one place)
- new option: display fps
- new option: cpu speed notification, if on, when cpu speed changes old speed and new speed will be shown for a few seconds and will be blinking
- new option: cpu speed changer for xmb/game/pops, when set it will monitor cpu speed continouosly and adjust it to specified speed when it is different than specified
- new option: take a screenshot without hud info
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments